Monday, April 20, 2015

Gratitude, Awe, Joy and Peace

This week has been wonderful. The Temple Open House is truly a blessing. I keep on thinking of how blessed we are. Those in this area have an opportunity to the temple see it and feel it. As we walked into the Payson Temple yesterday a peace set in and there was a reverence in the waiting area. As we walked in a warmth swept over me and went through me. I felt overwhelmed with the emotions I felt. Gratitude, Awe, Joy, Peace, I felt God's love enfold me. When Elder Richards said Jesus Christ walks here, I felt the whole building was even more holy and more sacred. I love the Temple. I never want to lose track of the truths learned therein. We are God's children. He loves us. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can return to his presence again. Families can be together forever.

We are so excited to be a part of this whole Open House. A______ who is a less active is super excited she got 15 tickets for her family her aunt and her cousins. She was so excited. Everyone we are teaching are super motivated and cannot wait to go. We are working to get everyone tickets. Speaking of excitement and tickets. S_______  is awesome he is from India is​ very excited to go with his family and friends. I know sometime in his life he will join the church. I feel it.

I cannot wait for the rest of this week.

I will work on doing study everyday this week. I for what seems like 3-4 weeks was not feeling all there. I lost motivation to do things and felt somewhat discouraged and stuff. This past week I motivated myself to do better. I will try my best to stay on top of things. but what I love about Exchanges - they help me. I see what I need to work on and it motivates me to become better. The Atonement of Christ motivates me to do better and give it what I have.

We did not do weekly planning this week because Hermana F______ was not feeling so well. Each time I ask when we will she gets a bit upset with me. I know she is not feeling so well but when she is we have to get it done.

Hermana Mena