Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Humility

Bueno!
So this week has been a great one. 
First off, dreams are important. So this week I had a few interesting dreams 
One of them was quite interesting.
We went to someone's house and there was a pink backpack that Sister B. had left in their house. We were able to see it like in a vision as the Brother told us what had become of the backpack, a little girl or family had been able to come to use it. They were grateful. As we imagined all he said, there was a space of time between me thinking about what he had shared with us until he gave me a little knit Bag, it was beautiful. It was turquoise and had little black near the top and towards the center it had a beautiful intricate pattern with yellow and a orange yellow. I opened it up and it had a few first aid items inside. The dream goes on but that was the most interesting part of the dream. 
I tried to understand it all and just came to the conclusion that I may need to have my emergency backpack ready. 

Anywho. How are you all? How is the weather in NC? Or wherever you all are at. 

This week after some training we received at ZTM Zone Training Meeting...
We have a few companionship so in a zone. I think we have like 9 or so, excluding our Sister Training Leaders.

I came to complete the attribute activity. It was surprising to see that the whole training was on Christlike Attributes and The Law of the Fast. One of the Attributes that I will be working on this week is Humility. I prayed to know which of the many I need to work on and focus on and humility is the answer I received. I have been able to see how the Lord is in charge of it all. Without him we are nothing.

Humility in True to the Faith is amazing. I also have come to learn the importance of self reliance and for that I need a watch and a few clocks. 

That is all for this week, my thoughts are all over the place. 

Daily Message:
This isn't the daily message for today but I feel this one went along pretty well with this week..
The good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ is that the desires of our hearts can be transformed."
—Michael T. Ringwood, "Truly Good and Without Guile"
This is the Daily message: :)
"Christ was…our best example. He always demonstrated courage to stand up for what was right."
—Gregory A. Schwitzer
Hermana Mena