Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Provo City Center Temple!

These past few weeks have been great. There has been a good amount of snow lately. 

We are part of the Provo City Center temple Open House! :)

Today as we spoke to the people there at the open house I began to cry because I realized how truly blessed I am to serve here and for how well my Heavenly Father knows me. The temple is the House of the Lord here in earth. I do not know if I have previously mentioned it but I had a dream months before I got my mission call that I was going with my friend Tamina through this large hall and then we came out to see a big temple and we saw a temple cultural celebration and dedication. I have been truly blessed to be able to be a part of yet another temple dedication and feel an inexpressible gratitude to God for all that He does for each one of us. For how mindful he is of us. 

We have been able to see many miracles as a result of the open house from being able to take through those we teach. They feel something inside the temple. They are able to recognize the Holy Ghost. 

How are you all, how are things? 
I love you all. Thank you for being who you are.
I love my companion, she is amazing. We have learned these past few months the importance of unity and speaking openly with one another and our relationship is wonderful.
We all have faults, every single one of us here in earth. But you know what, we can overcome them. Through the atonement of Christ. 
 
We have been able to reach our goals this week! It was miraculous to meet some people and we have been able to feel the love for the Lord as we invite others to learn more about the message of the restored gospel of God's unending love. As we extend them the invitation to them to follow the example of the Savior and be baptized they feel an urge no need to act. 

I invite you all to pray to come to find opportunities to share the message of the restoration with your friends, family and acquaintances. Pray for the Lord's help. He will help you. 
If you are reading this and are not a member or are struggling with your testimony I invite you to pray to your Father in Heaven to come to know for yourselves if in reality He is there, if He loves you, if He has restored the gospel here on earth once more. 

Moroni 10:4-5
4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.

May the Lord bless you that you may come to you know for yourselves, feel of His love, and act upon that answer is my prayer. It will change your life. I know. It has changed mine.