Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Go speak to him!


Psalms 8:3-6
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

I ask myself that all the time. "What are we Heavenly Father that thou art so good towards us so watchful, and caring?"

I have time and time again come to see my many imperfections. We all have them. And being a missionary I feel it is magnified because we are here to represent the Lord, who is perfect and is all that is good and is light. Part of the plan was that we could all come to learn and progress and have our trial and error. The Lord knows us each one of us. We are his children on the earth. And although I do not know all things, I may not be well studied or rich, I make mistakes. I do fall.
The Lord will always provide. No matter how far we think we may be from Him or distance ourselves He is always there.
The Lord has called me to declare what I know. We are all sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us. He LOVES each and every single one of us.

Today as we were heading to Walmart (part of our pday) we were driving past this car and I felt it. You have to go. Go speak to him. (We just this past Saturday were in the chapel and had one of the Lord's living apostles speak to us of our calling as missionaries; he came to speak of acting on the first prompting we receive) "Ahh how will we if he is on the phone and in the car?" At this point I am vocalizing it and my companion is turning around.  I started to write on a pass along card what first came to mind God knows, He will provide. He loves you.

We pulled up behind the car and I stepped and motioned at his window at the pass along card. He was on the phone. He opened the window, and I briefly made mention that we felt impressed to share that with him. He looked at the card and set the phone to the side as he read it. "Thank you, I feel grateful for this right now."

As we testified of His worth to Heavenly Father his eyes teared up. We were able to speak to him for a few minutes and he is interested in learning more.

The Lord loves us. We are of infinite worth to Him.

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
We had the opportunity to listen to Elder Rasband this past Saturday. ..the immensity of the spirit that was felt was indescribable. As the closing prayer was offered I was sobbing. I was filled with gratitude. I wrote him a note and as he walked by I wrote the same he said to us. 
We love you!
We thank you!
We sustain you.

This experience has changed my life.  I know that the Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, is chosen and called by God.  Christ directs His church through Him. 

May we ever remember God Loves us and He is mindful of all that we do. 

God be with you.