Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You Are Loved!

-hear with your ears
-see with your eyes
-feel through your soul
-love with all your heart
+ look to the Savior= great joy and peace

We moved this past week. And finally have things in place. 
This week I have learned much about deepening my relationship with my Heavenly Father. During my nightly prayers I am writing down impressions I receive and acting. 
We are having to memorize The Living Christ document

The Lord's example is one great to follow. I am grateful for his sacrifice, to put down his life to take it up again. 

This week we had a regional stake conference. 
Bishop Dean Davies, Sister Linda K. Burton, Elder Hallstrom and Elder M. Russell Ballard. 
They spoke of 
-Reading the Book of Mormon
-Include the pattern of prayer

Linda K. Burton
Asked the question: What did you do with the last gift you received?

Donald Hallstrom:
Spoke of the great sacrifices people make to join the church to come every Sunday for 3 hrs when maybe before they didn't, having to pay 10% of income for tithing when struggling to make ends meet, when they have cared for themselves all their life they are expected to serve in callings to give of their time, to teach other to give of themselves. (I had not ever thought about that) but they do all these things because they believe they have felt something they feel the confirming influence of the reality of these things. 
 
Missionary work, temple work, member missionary work, retention, activation, family history work, teaching the gospel is all the Lords work it is not one against the other "the Lords work is one eternal round"

I want you all to know you are loved. You are great, never let others tell you otherwise. 
I testify that the Book of Mormon changes lives. Read the Book of Mormon. Pray to your Father in Heaven. I know that as we keep the Sabbath day Holy by keeping it the Day of the Lord you will find a greater joy therein. 

I love this work. I love my Heavenly Father. 

Daily Message:
Listen to the song named Glorious :) it's great.